Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 9...

More than half way there. While this challenge has been fun, it's starting to get to me having so many projects started. There have been a few that I just wanted to continue working on, but needed to start something new. I'm planning on posting a couple progress pictures tomorrow, on some of my favorites from last week.

Continuing with my spring thing, here's today's project - Lizzie Kate's Chicks Rule.

The fabric color is really washed out, but the yellow is so pale there really isn't much color to it to begin with.

I think the project for tomorrow will be back to winter and/or Christmas. Only a handful more new starts, and then I can get back to finishing something.

Happy Stitching everyone!!

2 comments:

The Queen Bee said...

I LOVE how springy this piece looks. While I'm feeling the same about the challenge.... I'm determined to stick with it. I was hopping around blogs on the host's sight and saw one where the women was keeping up until she fell and broke her THUMB!! Poor girl. My complaints are nothing compared to that, so I'll keep stitching and starting.

Pam

Rowyn said...

Just found your blog. Love all your challenge starts. Can't wait to see them all progress.