Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 14...

Today's project is another that I hadn't planned on stitching for the challenge. I came across it when I was getting yesterday's project out. This is It's Here We Go A Haunting by Shepherd's Bush. I bought it last fall during the annual Shop Hop in September. I loved the box, but thought it was a little pricey, but I couldn't pass it up with the discount that each shop gives during the event. The picture really doesn't do the box justice. The fabric is a fabulous "blotchy" (for lack of a better term) linen too.
If I had planned on stitching this when I was pulling out projects, I would have sorted the threads then. I'm not sure how much stitching I will get done, because figuring out the colors will probably take most of my stitching time today. I love the fall colors though!

I can't believe that tomorrow is the last day of new starts. I'm going to stick with one of the projects that I had planned on for tomorrow. I have a pretty free day tomorrow, so I should get quite a bit done on my Day 15 project.

1 comment:

The Queen Bee said...

That piece is going to be so pretty. I wish the designers would take the time to separate the colors.

Pam