Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4....

Before I share a photo of my day 4 project, here is a picture of yesterday's project. I really wanted to keep working on this one. It's still calling my name from my stitching basket.


My project for today is one that I've had for way too long. It was a special release (at least at that time) from Bent Creek. I don't know if it's still available or if it's been re-released. Here's Bent Creek's Noel.

It's the perfect day to work on Noel. We're getting snow today. The snow that we had all melted over the weekend, so it's looking more like winter than spring again.

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

The Queen Bee said...

Love the Heart in Hand start. I'm chosing that piece for my project today.

The first time I went to The Silver Needle's camp we did that Bent Creek piece with fancy fibers. It's such a cute, fun piece. Good luck.

Pam