Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 10...and some progress pics...

Today's project is Lizzie Kate's It's a Jingle Out There! Way too cute! I can't wait to have this one finished, because the colors are just popping off the fabric. And, it's another one that I can finish-finish when the stitching is done since I'd bought the Stitch-A-Gift banner for it when I bought the chart. I didn't realize how many of the banners that I'd bought until I started picking projects out for this challenge.

I took a couple pictures of the projects that I started at the end of last week - which are some of my favorites. First, is Lizzie Kate's Jolly Holiday.

Not the best photo. The white lines going through the design don't show up the best.

My next project is Country Cottage Needleworks' Joyful Summer. I really should have stitched this one sooner. I can't wait to get back to this one. I'd like to get all of the leaves and stems stitched before my monthly craft club meets next week, since it would be easy to fill in the leaves while talking. More talking goes on each month than stitching, but it's a great "girls night out".

Be back tomorrow with another start!

No comments: