Saturday, January 1, 2011

Crazy January 2011 Challenge...Day 1...

Here is my pile of projects for the challenge. The stack on the right hand side are just some of the supplies for #2 of my challenge - 12 Christmas ornaments. I went through my stash and chose mainly kits, so I wouldn't need to buy a lot for the projects. I had the fabric for all of the charts that didn't have it included, and I just needed to buy a few threads for those projects. Two of the projects I'd already bought the hanging banners for, but never got around to stitch.
My project for today is one that I've had for a number of years - And To All A Good Night by Blackbird Designs. A good friend sent it to me, and even though I've loved it since the first time I saw it on-line, I never started it. This challenge will rectify that! I already can't wait to have this finished and hanging in my home. (I tried uploading a photo of it, but blogger keeps rotating it, and it's driving me crazy! Maybe blogger will play nicer tomorrow.)

Check back tomorrow to see what project Day 2 will be...

1 comment:

The Queen Bee said...

Don't you love the picture upload part? (NOT) Good luck tomorrow. I ran out of steam tonight and didn't photograph the end result of today's project or tomorrow's.

Can't wait to see what yours looks like and what you'll be working on next.

Pam