Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6....

Today's project is a fun one - Lizzie Kate's Jolly Holiday. I love the colors. The colors aren't traditional Christmas, but so fun to stitch. I'm also loving that as soon as this one is stitched, it will be finished-finished because I bought the Stitch-A-Gift banner that it's shown in.


Here's the photo that wouldn't upload yesterday. Bent Creek's Giving Thanks Zipper before I started it.


This afternoon included a trip to my LNS. I needed a thread for today's project and the threads for a couple later projects.

We're getting snow today and it's suppose to continue to snow through the weekend. Perfect weather to stay inside with a cup of tea and stitch.

1 comment:

The Queen Bee said...

Both are cute projects. Snow makes for the perfect stitching weather.

Pam