Sunday, September 5, 2010

The End Of Summer....

Labor Day weekend...the end of summer. Major changes will be happening at our house this week. My darling daughter will be starting school on Tuesday. I'm use to having a little shadow all day long. I'm sure it will take longer for me to adjust to school than it does for her.

I'm choosing to look on the bright side. My day will start earlier and since it will be just me around the house, I'll have much more time to stitch and read. I'm really hoping to get my stitching mojo back - big time. I use to stitch 10-12 projects every month, and that hasn't happened since my daughter was born.

I'm going to be taking a look at the projects that I have listed on my sidebar. I'm thinking that there will be some changes. Even though I haven't been stitching a lot the last few years, I've still been making purchases as though I was. My stitching room is overflowing with projects just waiting to be next in line.

My first project(s) will be a few Christmas ornaments. I picked up the latest JCS ornament issue on Friday. Not much jumped out at me, but there are a few that have been added to my stitching list.

Here's to a busy, fun filled fall season!!!

No comments: