Sunday, November 1, 2009

November Goals

Here's my first post for the month...let's just see if I can keep this up for the entire month.

My October Finishes:

Fright Night - Pine Mountain Designs

Books Read:

Sew Deadly - Elizabeth Lynn Casey

Goals for November:

Stitch one Christmas ornament
Finish one UFO

I have three or four projects that I really want to start, and had planned on starting this past week. But, I'm making myself finish at least one UFO before starting anything new. The only exception is my goal of stitching a Christmas ornament this month. I ordered (it arrived in the mail yesterday)JBW Designs' Christmas Tree Kit. I'm planning on stitching the entire series, but for this month, I'm going to have the goal of stitching the kit that they released at market this past fall. I also received the charts for the entire series, and have the fabric on order. I'm planning on making a trip to my LNS to pick up the fibers that I need for them at some point this week.

This is my first week of having actual free time while my DD is at preschool. The past month and a half, I've had physical and/or occupational therapy during the time she's at school. I'm looking forward to having a couple hours of having a quiet house to myself. Hopefully, it will prove to be great stitching time for me!

Tomorrow, I'm planning on posting a picture of my one lone finish for last month. I figured it would be better to wait, since I'll probably need something to talk about.

Until tomorrow...

No comments: